The text model reproduced below has been created from the guidelines shown by the AGPD itself with a literal copy of some of the paragraphs directly from the guide. The necessary notice about the Cookies Policy has returned to the present time some time after the AGPD published a guide and even when there is no clear idea of how it should materialize in practice to comply with the GDPR.
- Cookies (warning message)
- Cookies policy
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of these are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies). Most browsers accept cookies as a standard and, regardless of these, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings. Without your express consent (by activating cookies in your browser) the cookies will not link the stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
– What types of cookies does this website use?
– Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service…
– Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
– Advertising cookies: Are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use that you make of our web page. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on this.
– Third party cookies
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Everything related to Google cookies, both analytical and advertising, as well as its administration and configuration can be found at: